Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Experience in NCC

I joined NCC (army wings) in 2007.The full form OF NCC is national cadet core. The time (about 3 years) I spent in NCC is most precious time in my 20 years life. To join NCC I was given a physical test. We have a parade on Monday. Wednesday and Sunday that is thrice a week. The parade is start on 7.00am and those cadets who came late have a very strong punishment. In my first years I did one camp in jagdamba Degree College which is situated on the bank of Yamuna. The camp is of 12 days. I am very lucky that camp is in winter because in camp there is not proper arrangement of bathroom. In my first camp I learn lot of thing like different forms of parade e.g.:- simple March, how to give salute, how to coordinate with other, rifle parade. It was a wonderful experience. In second years I did two camps one is ATC and second one is OTA Gwalior. ATC is same my first camp but the main difference is that in ATC I did firing with .020 rifle. The great achievement for me is that I got a camp of OTA Gwalior that is officer training academy. I said it as a great achievement because the vacancy for this camp is only one and   I am the lucky one who get this. The camp is mainly based on SSB (service selection board). Due to this camp I totally understand the procedure of SSB and get many tips from our officer to clear SSB. I do not have more words to explain my experience in NCC because it is not easy for me. At last I want to say that I learn lot from NCC in which unity and discipline is most. I request everyone to please join NCC which helps you to understand life and give a proper direction to your dream. I fell proud to be a part of NCC and it is my dream to become a part of Indian forces.

1 comment: